La pagina de Bmx de Valencia

Timm Wiegmann!!

30 abr 2010

Os recomiendo que veais este video... es un poco diferente al stilo de hoy en dia, atentos a los trucos por que aunque el tipo no tenga stilo aparentemente, se pega un par de trucos muy dificiles y originales!!

Timm Wiegmann 2010 from timm on Vimeo.

I spent the early months of 2010 at my parent´s house in Aurich/Germany to write my Bachelor-thesis for university.
Since Aurich has the biggest and one of the nicest indoor skateparks in Germany i spent my evenings in there. And rode. And asked each and everyone to point my camera on me.
Thanks guys!

I hope you enjoy the edit like i enjoyed the process of making it.

Shout outs to:
All Aurich locals, Keno, Bulti, my tripod, my camera, Sport Import/FlyBikes, Parano Garage, Carhartt and Shisha Dudism.
Thanks for the support!

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario

contador de visitas